W1NRG Forum

Full Version: Key Klix Access
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

W1DMM

Again FB to K1WJL for picking up his quill and ink well to restart Key Klix.

I do not find an easy link to KK current and archive issues on this forum. We had one in the old forum.

A KEY KLIX bucket on this forum would provide an easy access to Dave's efforts and also could be a single repository for member inputs to his fish wrapper.
Or at least a link to his trash; er., input; bin.

Dan W1DMM
Some months back when the new web site was being put up I uploaded several years of KK. All that was on the old forum area and I added a few more. I think there may be about 7 years of them? I'll have to remind Mark that they are there waiting to be transferred to the new setup. As the web master he has access to that full archive. I'll send a note to him.

73, Rich WA1TRY

(03-19-2014, 05:44 PM)W1DMM Wrote: [ -> ]Again FB to K1WJL for picking up his quill and ink well to restart Key Klix.

I do not find an easy link to KK current and archive issues on this forum. We had one in the old forum.

A KEY KLIX bucket on this forum would provide an easy access to Dave's efforts and also could be a single repository for member inputs to his fish wrapper.
Or at least a link to his trash; er., input; bin.

Dan W1DMM