W1NRG Forum

Full Version: ARRL RTTY ROUNDUP
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
To all:
ARRL RTTY Roundup is this weekend. Anyone planning to operate under the MARC umbrella. I'll be happy to donate my score.

Dave
W1CTN
Radio Ansonia
(12-29-2014, 03:26 PM)W1CTN Wrote: [ -> ]To all:
ARRL RTTY Roundup is this weekend. Anyone planning to operate under the MARC umbrella. I'll be happy to donate my score.

Dave
W1CTN
Radio Ansonia

I usually don't do much with this one it all depends on what else is going one but sometime stick my nose in to give out a few Qs.

Late Edit: I just took a look at the start and finish times for this. I'm not sure why they start this one so late on Saturday, (1:00 PM) yet end 2359 UTC Sunday. If 10 meters is open you miss the EU, AF and Mid-East openings with such a late start.

Al
still can't get rtty up and running. can decode but no one can decode me. using fsk mode on my ts-2000.

Some day.
(12-30-2014, 02:51 PM)KC1AXJ Wrote: [ -> ]still can't get rtty up and running. can decode but no one can decode me. using fsk mode on my ts-2000.

Some day.

Steve anytime you want to get on the air and test we can. We can work over the phone while I look at your signal to see if I can decode you.

Al
(12-30-2014, 02:54 PM)N1API Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-30-2014, 02:51 PM)KC1AXJ Wrote: [ -> ]still can't get rtty up and running. can decode but no one can decode me. using fsk mode on my ts-2000.

Some day.

Steve anytime you want to get on the air and test we can. We can work over the phone while I look at your signal to see if I can decode you.

Al

Pesky soft-buttons. Thanks Al for debugging. Had to have the Inv. FSK button checked for EXTFSK program.