W1NRG Forum

Full Version: DX Spread Sheet Available
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

(Years Ago), I made a DX Countries Excel spread sheet to keep track of all the counties that I've worked, need to work and expecting cards or LBOTW credit for.

It covers three modes, SSB, CW and Digital on bands 160 though 6 meters for each country. There are two section for each county WORKED and ARRL CREDITED. It is easily modifiable. You will have to delete my 1s and 0s in each country to start back on zero countries but you can add your own ones and zeros.

Anyone would like a copy let me know and I can email it to you, you're welcome to use it for your own and who knows maybe one of the programming experts will see something and I didn't to add to it.

-73-
I'd like a copy Al, thanks! I think you know my email addy....

(09-25-2015, 01:36 PM)N1API Wrote: [ -> ]
(Years Ago), I made a DX Countries Excel spread sheet to keep track of all the counties that I've worked, need to work and expecting cards or LBOTW credit for.

It covers three modes, SSB, CW and Digital on bands 160 though 6 meters for each country. There are two section for each county WORKED and ARRL CREDITED. It is easily modifiable. You will have to delete my 1s and 0s in each country to start back on zero countries but you can add your own ones and zeros.

Anyone would like a copy let me know and I can email it to you, you're welcome to use it for your own and who knows maybe one of the programming experts will see something and I didn't to add to it.

-73-