W1NRG Forum

Full Version: On the air -- NOW -- on 7.279 in St. Kitts!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
On the air -- NOW -- on 7.279 in St. Kitts!

Eric KB1EHE
Elsie KB1IFZ
Eric I have a recording of a few QSO's after Steve & myself. Present rules don't allow MP2/.wav recording attachments.
I've asked Al to change that.
I'll email you the file for now.
Hi Rob. It was great connecting with you and Steve KC1AXJ last night on 7.279. You both had great signals into St. Kitts. I was using the loaded 80 / 40 dipole from MFJ (MFJ-17758). Put it up as an inverted V -- but with really tight angle; way less than optimal. Apex about 35 feet up. We're only about a 1,000 feet from the Caribbean -- so an awesome ground plane. Thank you for all of your help, especially with the propagation charts. That was super helpful in our planning and packing. Thanks, again! 73, Eric KB1EHE
Hi Rob.

I may have missed the recording file. My e-mail / connection is a bit flaky here. Let me know what the file name is, and I'll do a search. I'm looking forward to hear how things sound from your end. Thanks a bunch!

Eric KB1EHE
(03-11-2016, 10:14 AM)KB1EHE Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Rob.

I may have missed the recording file. My e-mail / connection is a bit flaky here. Let me know what the file name is, and I'll do a search. I'm looking forward to hear how things sound from your end. Thanks a bunch!

Eric KB1EHE
The original was rejected by my email.
I made a new MP2 file (and washed some of the scratchiness & noise out with Audacity) and re-sent the file via email. It went thru this time. Filename is Eric.MP2