W1NRG Forum

Full Version: Field Day 2016 Phone Station Operating Schedule
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
If you would like to reserve an operating time to operate the phone station please reply to this post. You can request up to 2 hours but if there is a lot of requests for the same times I will limit operating to 1 hour.

Of course as always early morning and late night slots are always wide open.

Jim N1ZN
Jim,

I can take a shift on Saturday night into Sunday morning and I can be flexible as my XYL is out of town. I'd be happy to take any 2 shift that you need to fill between 6pm and 2am on Saturday. Just let me know what you need.

Thanks for putting this together.
73 de AB1DQ/James

(06-20-2016, 09:14 PM)N1ZN Wrote: [ -> ]If you would like to reserve an operating time to operate the phone station please reply to this post. You can request up to 2 hours but if there is a lot of requests for the same times I will limit operating to 1 hour.

Of course as always early morning and late night slots are always wide open.

Jim N1ZN
After our afternoon GOTA station activities, Elsie & I would like to volunteer for any available two-hour slot between 8:30pm and midnight on Saturday and any available two-hour slot between 10am and 2pm on Sunday. Just let us know when you need us.

Eric KB1EHE & Elsie KB1IFZ
Jim, looks like we're closing in on twenty fours hours here...