W1NRG Forum

Full Version: IARU HF Championships 2016
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Any interest from The Membership on this contest?

I'd be happy to set up The Gear at Cook Hill Firehouse with The Amp. along with a schedule of Operators.

Please reply here.

Just want to clarify:

I would like W1NRG to be represented in this Contest. I am putting together an Operator List with time slots.

Please consider coming up to the MRC to operate.
No need to take the Poll or reply here but please consider taking a two or more hour time slot and emailing me your preference.

Thanks All!
I'd be interested in operating as the club. Count me in for 2 to 4 hours. Would like either early evening or early morning but I'm open to whatever is available.

Steve

(06-28-2016, 06:47 PM)KC1ACN Wrote: [ -> ]Any interest from The Membership on this contest?

I'd be happy to set up The Gear at Cook Hill Firehouse with The Amp. along with a schedule of Operators.

Please reply here.

Just want to clarify:

I would like W1NRG to be represented in this Contest. I am putting together an Operator List with time slots.

Please consider coming up to the MRC to operate.
No need to take the Poll or reply here but please consider taking a two or more hour time slot and emailing me your preference.

Thanks All!
Hi Rob.

I am very much interested. This is one of my favorite contests. However, I *may* have a family obligation that would take precedent. I will know more over the next 48 hours. I will reply back to this thread if I can participate or not.

Thanks for coordinating!

Eric KB1EHE
Hi again, Rob.

We can work around our family obligation. As Steve would prefer early morning or early evening, Elsie and I can offer take middle of the day: 10am - 1pm.

Let us know when the operating schedule comes together.

Thanks for organizing the activity!

Eric KB1EHE
Sent an updated sked via Reflector.
Rich Aubin: I do not have your working email addy. Please reply PM, r.cichon@cox.net or text.
I know you gave it to me but I think I have a QSL issue....

[attachment=146]