W1NRG Forum

Full Version: Contest Calendar 2016-2017
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
In lieu of the Business Meeting motion passed concerning Contesting:

I'm asking All Members to weigh-in on your favorite Contests, QSO Parties, Activations, DXPeditions, Sprint, MARS Activities, etc. Mode is your choice and please do list All Modes you'd like to operate including DigiModes. Maybe a DigiMode Orientation can be arranged on an Activity Night or another night convenient for All.

What I'm looking to do is put together a calendar of such activities for our Club in the 2016-2107 Activities Year at MARC.

Please reply and list your wishes for on-air activities that you would consider coming to MARC and operating the gear for W1NRG. This is not a commitment list, simply a list of on-air activities you would consider coming to The Club during an activation or event.

Please help.

W1KKF

I like SSCW, FD, USIslands QSO Party, The Midnight Special and some CW sprints.
73, Bill, W1KKF
Here's my inputs

July
NA QSO party – RTTY

August
NA QSO Party - CW
10-10 Int Summer Contest – SSB
NA QSO Party – SSB

September
WAE DS Contest – SSB
ARRL VHF Contest

October
JARTS WW RTTY
CQ Worldwide DX contest – SSB

November
ARRL Sweepstakes Contest –SSB & CW

January
NA QSO Party - SSB

February
CQ WW RTTY WPX contest
ARRL DX Contest – CW
NA QSO Party – RTTY

March
CQ WW WPX Contest – SSB

May
New England QSO Party

June
ARRL VHD Contest

73 - KC1SA
(08-11-2016, 09:59 PM)K1RCT Wrote: [ -> ]In lieu of the Business Meeting motion passed concerning Contesting:

I'm asking All Members to weigh-in on your favorite Contests, QSO Parties, Activations, DXPeditions, Sprint, MARS Activities, etc. Mode is your choice and please do list All Modes you'd like to operate including DigiModes. Maybe a DigiMode Orientation can be arranged on an Activity Night or another night convenient for All.

What I'm looking to do is put together a calendar of such activities for our Club in the 2016-2107 Activities Year at MARC.

Please reply and list your wishes for on-air activities that you would consider coming to MARC and operating the gear for W1NRG. This is not a commitment list, simply a list of on-air activities you would consider coming to The Club during an activation or event.

Please help.
(08-13-2016, 02:51 PM)W1KKF Wrote: [ -> ]I like SSCW, FD, USIslands QSO Party, The Midnight Special and some CW sprints.
73, Bill, W1KKF

Bill, please explain The Midnight Special. Maybe a link? I could not find much on the Web.