W1NRG Forum

Full Version: Centennial QSO / W1AW Points
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just checked my points, looks like Steve / KC1AXJ is ahead by a nose, Jim / N1ZM is ahead by a length. Didn't check other members' scores, just the ones I found on the same page as mine.

Heard W1CTN / Dave during the NAQP last weekend, actually heard him three different times (wondering who was loading up my front-end) on 40M & 20M.
Actually heard you, Steve / KC1AXJ last night making your 39th OHQP contact (I think 40M). He was #40 for me. KS had their QP yesterday as well. Made 30 of those contacts though they don't need a Serial Number from Contacts like OHQP guys.

I heard KC1BAQ too but I can't remember if it was on our Repeater or on HF. Recollection indicates HF but not too sure.

15M and 17M have been generous, made a bunch of HI (KNxxx) contacts last night (HI had their QP yesterday too).

Listened to a guy in Japan on 15M last night. Too much of a pileup for me to get thru but I was encouraged! I need to get a Beam up about 65'.......
Good job Rob. I didn't get on the air over the weekend. Nice to hear you made some good contacts.
Jim N1ZN