W1NRG Forum

Full Version: N1MM+ HotKeys and TS450 Control
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
If you use N1MM or Plus version & use the Logger Hot Keys for CQ (Running or S&P responses) (without a Keyer):

1) How do you control the PTT ?
2) How is the audio connected to your rig?

Thinking my TS-450S AT needs something like WinKeyer USB.
I presently use Signalink USB for digimodes and tried using it for Rig Control during N1MM+ Hotkey messages when running - nogo.
(12-20-2014, 11:43 AM)KC1ACN Wrote: [ -> ]If you use N1MM or Plus version & use the Logger Hot Keys for CQ (Running or S&P responses) (without a Keyer):

1) How do you control the PTT ?
2) How is the audio connected to your rig?

Thinking my TS-450S AT needs something like WinKeyer USB.
I presently use Signalink USB for digimodes and tried using it for Rig Control during N1MM+ Hotkey messages when running - nogo.

The 450 is the same as the 690S in setup at the club. If you use the same setup as they used last week in ARRL 10 M it should work.

I am not sure what interface they used for CW but I don't think that you need any thing other than the correct wire from either your USB port or Parallel printer port, (for computers that have one), or possibly a serial Port.

Check on the N1MM Yahoo list and ask and you will probably get a ton of responses.

Al
Thanks for responding AL. Found my answer.
One setting under the config. panel, Rig Control/TS450 setting, I had to check the PTT Controlled by Radio Command.

Now my Signalink works perfect. Nice long run today on 15M.
(12-20-2014, 10:15 PM)KC1ACN Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks for responding AL. Found my answer.
One setting under the config. panel, Rig Control/TS450 setting, I had to check the PTT Controlled by Radio Command.

Now my Signalink works perfect. Nice long run today on 15M.

That's GERRRR_ATE!