W1NRG Forum

Full Version: ARRL DX SSB 2016
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
ARRL DX Contest March 2016

Objective: To encourage W/VE stations to expand knowledge of DX propagation on the HF and MF bands, improve operating skills, and improve station capability by creating a competition in which DX stations may only contact W/VE stations.

W/VE amateurs: Work as many DX stations in as many DXCC entities as possible on the 160, 80, 40, 20, 15, and 10 meter bands.

DX stations: Work as many W/VE stations in as many of the 48 contiguous states and provinces as possible.

Well well Phonies, we have another Contest coming up. I will be setting up The W1NRG Memorial Station for this one with the Room Heater!

Hopefully everyone that can operate will sign up for a time slot and come up to operate The Gear from the MRC.

Please think about this guys, you can still operate from home under your own callsign and still operate from the MRC under the Station's callsign too.

I will put out a Reflector Notice today and follow up with reminders and a sked closer to the Start Time.

There is a vote along with this posting, please vote!

Anyone who wants to come up and check out The Gear, Operate, Rag Chew in-person, have some coffee (and maybe Pizza), please do so!

Even if you don't sign up for a slot, come up anyway. I'm sure anyone operating will be happy to share and if not, I'm sure there will be open slots.

Slots will be the customary 2 hours but if you need less or want more, don't be shy.