W1NRG Forum

Full Version: ARRL RTTY Roundup Scores
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Please post your RTTY Roundup Score by replying to this message.
Please remember you can credit your score to The Meriden ARC and contribute to the club's aggregate.

Here are my results

START-OF-LOG: 3.0
CALLSIGN: N1API
CLUB: Meriden ARC
CONTEST: ARRL-RTTY
CATEGORY-OPERATOR: SINGLE-OP
CATEGORY-ASSISTED: ASSISTED
CATEGORY-BAND: ALL
CATEGORY-MODE: RTTY
CATEGORY-POWER: LOW
CATEGORY-STATION: FIXED
CATEGORY-TRANSMITTER: ONE
CLAIMED-SCORE: 29600
OPERATORS: N1API
NAME: Al
ADDRESS:
ADDRESS-CITY: Meriden
ADDRESS-STATE-PROVINCE: CT
ADDRESS-POSTALCODE:
ADDRESS-COUNTRY: UNITED STATES
CREATED-BY: N1MM Logger+ 1.0.6024.0

Band ------ QSOs ------ Sec ----- DXC
7 --------- 135 ------- 32 ------- 6
14 -------- 176 ------- 10 ------ 24
21 --------- 59 -------- 5 ------- 3
Total ----- 370 ------- 47 ------ 33
Score: 29,600

So I spend most of the day Saturday on 40 meters and that is why all the sections or states are there. I was on 40 until about 8 PM when I stopped to watch a Blu-ray. Since you only count the states and Canada Providences once and DX once for a multi that is why most states show on 40. I was working all the way out to CA on 40 which is a first for me with the Dipole. All in all I only missed 6 states AK, ND, ME, NV, RI and VT and I saw an RI station on 40 meters but he was answering and not calling. I saw a 15 meter spot for AK but he was not there or the band was dead. As you can see DX was poor. Better South than East but I don't think, though there were some large DX scores that this is a major event for them. It seems to be more of a mini SS tons of US stations on. I had some good runs on 40 meters and 20 meters and a fair run this this morning, (Sunday) on 15. But that band was not very good and I did not spend a lot of time working it. Plus I had to go out and clean the snow, (Ugh), off my car, then I came in and made me a spaghetti dinner. Hey when you need food you go to the best cook you know.

So that's my story. With the storm this weekend everyone should have had a chance to stay home and play radio.

Al - N1API
Had a short opportunity to play in the RTTY RU Sunday for two hours. 20M was good and probably 40M but I wanted more QSO's on 15 so I stayed there for longer than I should have.

Still nice to work some RTTY.

Band QSOs Pts Sec DXC Pt/Q
14 35 35 17 7 1.0
21 6 6 3 0 1.0
Total 41 41 20 7 1.0

Score : 1,107